You have reached gablestables blog.

We welcome questions and comments. Come join the party!

Please be responsible when posting a question or commenting on this blog. We are not liable, responsible, and give no gaurentee to any information or comment on this page.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thank You For an AMAZING 2010 Horse Camp

Our 2010 horse camp was absolutely the best ever. I had doubts that we could beat 2009, but somehow we really came close! We had 5 girls and 16 horses! Wow we had our hands full! I would like to thank all of my volunteers, parents, and exspecially The Cheney Family who made a very special effort for our camp! THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. hey heather,i just want to thank you for the most awesome horse camp!!!i had so much fun! also thank you for letting me use marley i really really enjoyed him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your are very welcome. You are an amazing rider and I wish I got to spend more time with you...Much thanks to you and your family for all the support they have give!

    ReplyDelete