You have reached gablestables blog.

We welcome questions and comments. Come join the party!

Please be responsible when posting a question or commenting on this blog. We are not liable, responsible, and give no gaurentee to any information or comment on this page.

Monday, July 9, 2012

National Anthem

Brooke, Hailey, and Carrissa were awesome June 22 thru 24th in their presentation of the National Anthem... I was asked to put together the Grand Enty for the Cowboy mounted shoot and these 3 girls put on a great show.. You can check out the video on the horse camp page of my website. Pictures also posted on this page towards the bottom.  A must see!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I am so excited I found your webpage, I really found you by error, while I was browsing on Google for something else, Regardless I am here now
    and would just like to say cheers for a fantastic post and
    a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I
    don’t have time to browse it all at the moment
    but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time
    I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the excellent jo.


    Feel free to visit my weblog :: diet plans to lose weight

    ReplyDelete